As your ROC FIT Personal Trainer my goal is to provide you with the necessary training, tools and encouragement in order to BUILD A BETTER YOU. In order to help you reach your fitness goals, a variety of options are available below to suit your level of commitment, availability and budget. I don’t offer magic pills or fad diets that will transform your body overnight. WHAT I DO OFFER is 110% of my time and effort, routines specifically designed for your fitness goals and meal plans to assist the process. All I ask in return is your commitment and consistency to the workout routines and dietary changes. Lets Build A Better You!
|Monthly Session||My Facility||Mobile Trainer Service|
|2 Sessions a week||$400.00||$600.00|
|3 Sessions a week||$600.00||$800.00|
Not interested in a monthly commitment, session based packages are available. You have more flexibility to work out as many or as few times a week based on session package purchased.
|Individual Session||My Facility||Mobile Trainer Service|
Have a few friends, even better. Save while you workout together. Team work makes the dream work!
|Group Session||My Facility||Mobile Trainer Service|
Personal Training Rate – $75.00 per session
Monday – Thursday: 7pm – 10pm
Friday: 6am – 10pm
Saturday: 6am – 6pm
* FOR EACH REFERRAL THAT SIGNS UP YOU WILL EARN 2 FREE SESSIONS SO SPREAD THE WORD AND WORKOUT FOR FREE.
* Each session is 50 minutes and includes 5 minutes of a warm up and/or cool down.
* All sessions are non-refundable but are transferable to a family member or friend and is valid for 6 months after date of purchase.
* All sessions must be paid prior to training unless other arrangements have been discussed and agreed upon in writing between myself and client.
* All cancellations require 24 hours notice by either party. In the event that 24 hours notice is not given by the client, the client will be charged for the full amount of the scheduled appointment. If it is necessary for the trainer to cancel inside of the 24 hours, the client will be given one free session of training.
* PROMPTNESS – In the event that a client is late, the trainer will wait for 15 minutes after the scheduled session time. After this period of time, the trainer is free from obligation and the client will be charged the full amount of the scheduled appointment.